- Type 4 LITZ: 6 spiraling bundles of UP-OCC wire strands
- Every strand of wire enamel coated to prevent oxidation
- 23.5 AWG for best balance of thickness for quality sound and flexibility
- Soft, extremely flexibile and tangle resistant
- Highest quality UP-OCC (Ultra Pure Ohno Continuous Casting) wires used
- Cryogenically treated for enchanced strength and performance
- Easily configurable to almost any IEM/CIEM and DAP or amplifier setup
- Comes in 4 core, 6 core and 8 core options
The Symbiote SE series has been redeisgned from ground up by Double Helix Cables with the use of their newest LITZ wire series, Peptide v2.
Peptide V2 features LITZ wire strands made of UP-OCC (Ultra Pure Ohno Continuous Casting) copper or UP-OCC copper coated with a layer of PURE silver, which arecoated with a microsopic thin layer of enamel to prevent oxidation of the wires in order to preserve the integrity and beauty of the wire’s surface FOREVER.
The LITZ wires are then arranged in a configuration that keeps the impedance of the wires consistent, making skin effect and AC (Alternating Current) losses an issue of the past.
The Symbiote SE Peptide features UP-OCC copper for optimum neutrality.