The Westone W50 features a¬ five driver system with an unrivaled sound signature, tuned by artists, with a powerful low frequency driver, dual mid and high frequency drivers to make the sound mix smooth and balanced across all frequencies. Recommended for personal audio and video devices.
• Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
• Balanced Aramture Driver: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
• EPIC Replaceable Cable: Westone’s robust replaceable cable is constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise.
• 3-Button MFi Control System + Mic: Function control for Apple® products including volume +/–, tracking +/–, phone answer, and Siri activation.
• Designed in the USA: Meticulously crafted by a staff of dedicated artisans based in Colorado Springs, CO.
SENSITIVITY: 118 dB SPL @ 1 mW
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
IMPEDANCE: 25 ohms @ 1 kHz
PASSIVE NOISE ATTENUATION: 25 dB
DRIVER: 5 balanced armature drivers with a 3-way crossover.
WEIGHT: 0.445 ounces/12.7grams
CABLE: EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable
CABLE LENGTH: 50" / 128 cm